All incoming exchange students should be officially nominated by the Home University before students send applications.
In order to apply to the IPCB in the framework of a bilateral cooperation, the students have to send the following documents by email:
- Photocopy of ID card or passport;
- 1 photo;
- European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) or a private medical insurance (if you are not an EU citizen) or PB4 for Brazilian citizens for the period spent in Portugal;
- Student Application Form
- Learning Agreement or Training Agreement
- Portfolio (only for students from Arts)
- Application Form for Accommodations (if desired).
Don´t forget that a visa is compulsory for non-EU citizens.
Please find enclosed the Internacional Students Procedures.